What is Indeed Flex?
Founded in 2015 under the name Syft, Indeed Flex is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. This exciting stage means that Syft is ready to bring the Future of Work to the US under the name Indeed Flex. If you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this role is for you!
Syft has grown to nearly 250 employees across 8 offices around the UK and US . We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Senior Business Analyst to join us as we take on the US market.
As part of the Indeed Flex Strategy and Analytics team, your role is to manage our Business Intelligence environment and provide business analytics insights. We expect you to be an expert on Indeed Flex data and aid our team to have more visibility on stats by providing multiple dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, drawing insights from data and drive company business. You will first start from partnering with each function team and providing support to the team. This includes the design and development of any data flow and data source, building dashboards, visualizations, and targets management.
- Understand requirements for Business Analytics and Tableau dashboards from business stakeholders and build them to drive business growth
- Compile and analyze company, product and operation data to propose opportunities for growth
- Looking at business data proactively and find opportunities for improvement and share insights with relevant senior stakeholders
- Build and maintain multiple data flows, sources and documentation based on the right understanding of Indeed Flex table and data structure
- Maintain all data flows and dashboards up to date including quality assurance
- 5+ years of work experience in financial planning & analysis and/or business/product analytics
- 3+ years of Tableau experiences including building dashboards and visualization
- 3+ Years working with SQL. Must have the ability to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Business Administration, Statistics, Data Science, or related degree
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Development experience in the Tableau environment is a big plus
- Tableau prep and flow maintenance experiences
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You’re Flexible- able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
- You’re Entrepreneurial- see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
- You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
- You’re Data Driven- see the necessity of analyzing metrics when devising solutions.
- You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
- You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.