Founded in 2015, originally known as ‘Syft’ as a Startup to disrupt the temp staffing industry. In 2019, Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. Today, we are known as ‘Indeed Flex’ with nearly 250 employees spanning across the UK & US.
What is Indeed Flex?
We are an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Indeed Flex has begun its US expansion. Starting in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Indeed Flex has recently expanded to San Antonio and Atlanta, GA.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Interview daily 15 candidates in short, efficient 1:1 sessions to assess skills and experience
- Comfortable to consistently track/update candidate records in the ATS
- Confident in presenting the value of Flex to a room of up to 50 people at a time (When it is safe to do so) or up to 100 in a Zoom virtual session
- Follow workflows to initiate/confirm Background Checks and Drug testing
- Passionate to meet/exceed objectives and key results
- Persistent to follow-up with candidates and engage them via phone or text messages
Essential Skills & Experience
• At least one year of experience in a recruitment role at a temp staffing agencies (volume recruitment is the key)
• Communication skills (confident and effective)
• The ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
• Confident to use ATS and G Suite(eg working with Sheets, etc)
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong desire to hit targets
• Meticulous eye for detail
• Must be a self-starter and a team player!
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to cover flexible shifts
• Spanish speaking is a bonus
• Experience in the hospitality, industrial or facilities management industry a bonus
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
• You’re flexible and responsive to the changes of a fast-paced company
• You’re passionate about bringing flexible work opportunities to our Flexers.
• You’re proactive and always willing to learn new things from all people.
• You want to have an impact in the greater community and customer’s lives
• You are excited about being part of the team that will be launching Indeed Flex in the US
• You want the opportunity to grow within the company
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics