Founded in 2015, originally known as ‘Syft’ as a Startup to disrupt the temp staffing industry. In 2019, Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. Today, we are known as ‘Indeed Flex’ with nearly 250 employees spanning across the UK & US.
What is Indeed Flex?
We are an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratizing work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Indeed Flex has begun its US expansion. Starting in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Indeed Flex has recently expanded to San Antonio and Atlanta, GA.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Providing support to Syft’s clients and workers, via email & telephone, playing an integral role in managing all day-to-day operations, liaising between clients, workers and Syft’s internal Account Managers
- Deliver exceptional service to all clients/workers across all processes
- Deliver individual KPIs and Targets
- Supporting Implementation of new processes and procedures and contribute to the development of improved processes
- Ensuring all process notes are up to date Full understanding of the IndeedFlexs platform, to efficiently manage all bookings
- Providing reports on all aspects of IndeedFlex’s bookings and other activities
- Providing above support on a rotational shift basis which covers
- 06.30 – 15.00 & 14.00 – 22.30 Monday to Saturday,
- 07.00 – 15.30 & 12.30 – 21.00 on Sundays
- Please note: shifts can vary, depending on busy periods and include bank holidays
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong telephone skills and the ability to provide excellent customer support
- Computer savvy and able to use a variety of platforms, as well as Google Suite
- Experience working with Salesforce customer support platform advantageous
- A successful, energetic self-starter, with strong initiative
- Thrives in an environment where priorities and focus are constantly evolving
- A high level of integrity; always positive & focused on the customer’s long-term success
- A familiarity with the hospitality or industrial/warehousing industry is an advantage
- Ability to cover flexible shifts
- Experience in using data to identify challenges and priorities
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
• You’re flexible and responsive to the changes of a fast-paced company
• You’re passionate about bringing flexible work opportunities to our Flexers.
• You’re proactive and always willing to learn new things from all people.
• You want to have an impact in the greater community and customer’s lives
• You are excited about being part of the team that will be launching Indeed Flex in the US
• You want the opportunity to grow within the company
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics