Top 10 Podcast Recommendations
Looking to explore areas within your own mental health and are a lover of podcasts? Why not combine the two and learn while you relax? If you have not tuned in as yet why not give them a try? There are thousands of brilliant podcasts on the internet, so we scoured the web to find 10 that may inspire you to look a little deeper and connect with your inner thoughts and feelings.
Let’s get started:
- Happy Place by Fearne Cotton: https://www.officialfearnecotton.com/happy-place
- Bryony Gordons’s Mad World: https://art19.com/shows/mad-world/
- Mentally Yours by Ellen Scott and Yvette Caster: https://metro.co.uk/tag/mentally-yours-podcast/
- Feel Better Live More by Dr Rangan Chatterjee: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/feel-better-live-more/id1333552422
- Jen Gotch is OK: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jen-gotch-is-ok-sometimes/id1385156011
- All in the Mind by Radio 4: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qxx9
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations: http://www.oprah.com/own-supersoulsessions/oprahs-supersoul-conversations_1
- Not Another Anxiety Show: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/not-another-anxiety-show-learn-about-anxiety-panic/id1175495815
- Tiny Leaps, Big Changes by Gregg Clunis: https://greggclunis.com/tiny-leaps/
- Terrible, Thanks for Asking: http://www.noraborealis.com/podcast
As always, if you have any podcast suggestions please leave them in the comments below or email the community team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not listen to the first episode of one of these podcasts while walking round your area?
Syft Community Team
Are you a Syfter and would like to stay connected with us in our Facebook Community? Join here.
Are you following us on Instagram?
Have you liked our Facebook Page?