How do I qualify?
Complete 3 qualifying shifts and earn a £50 bonus.
Or complete 5 qualifying shifts and earn a £100 bonus!
In order to be eligible, the shifts must be completed between now and 03/01/2024. The bonus will be paid directly to your bank account after the close of the promotional period. For more details, see full terms and conditions below.Find work
Holiday Shift Completion Bonus Official Terms and Conditions
- This program is valid from November 22nd, 2023 to January 3rd 2024.
- This program is only open to Flexers who have NOT worked one or more shifts in the last 90 days and who complete shifts for Indeed Flex (defined below).
- Flexers must complete a minimum of 3 qualifying shifts or a maximum of 5 qualifying shifts for Indeed Flex clients. (“Qualifying Shifts”).
- The Flexer will receive the following amount based on the number of “Qualifying Shifts” tiers they complete:
- £50 bonus after the completion of 3 shifts
- £100 bonus after the completion of 5 shifts
- The bonus is considered earned when the Flexer completes the shifts as noted above.
- This bonus can only be earned for up to 5 shifts. If 5 shifts are met you will receive a £100 bonus. If you only work 3 shifts you will receive a £50 bonus.
- Flexers cannot earn more than a £100 bonus through this incentive. You will not earn a £100 bonus in addition to the £50 bonus if you work 5 shifts.
- All bonus amounts will be paid by direct deposit to the bank account on file with Indeed Flex on the next pay date following the end date of the incentive program on January 3rd, 2024.
- The Flexer must remain a Flexer in good standing on the platform at the time of payout.
- Indeed Flex reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this program at any time in its sole discretion.
- Flexers will have until January, 3rd, 2024, to work the required number of shifts to meet the requirements for the above payout. If the minimum number of Qualifying Shifts are completed after January 3rd, 2024, they will not be eligible for the full bonus amount, or any portion thereof.
- Flexers are defined as users who have successfully passed the right-to-work check, completed setting up their payment information, and completed one or more shifts with Indeed Flex.