Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Waiting Staff jobs in Central London – pick up shifts with our newest client Soho House.
We have a fantastic opportunity for skilled and passionate Waiting Staff to jump on board to support our clients’ London venues and deliver exceptional customer service to their club members.
Type: Flexible – with permanent opportunities.
Shift Pattern: Various shifts available (11 am to 6 / 5pm – 2am / 9 am – 5pm / 12pm – 9 pm)
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour – (plus Holiday pay accrued at 12.07%)
Locations: Soho, Shoreditch, White City and The Strand
Our Waiting Staff is an integral part of the smooth running of our restaurants and the member/guest experience. You will need to balance the order of service and the company values to deliver the best possible service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Welcome customers and introduce menus and dishes
- Build excellent rapport with customers, offering first-class service
- Take orders and serve them on time
- Adhere to food and health standards
- Identify special dietary needs
- Work closely with other team members to ensure the smooth running of restaurants/bars/cafes.
- Polishing cutlery, plates, silverware, glasses
- Sorting and folding linen/table maintenance
- Process payments
At least 3 months of previous experience working in a similar busy, high-profile hospitality venue is beneficial*
- Get paid weekly
- Training offered to upskill across roles with longer-term opportunities to progress
Sound interesting? Apply now!!