What roles do I need certificates for?

Last updated on 29 January 2024

Some roles require formal certificates in order for you to work them. To help you, we offer the courses that cover these free of charge (through our training partner Mapal One) if your certificate isn’t up to date or can’t provide us with proof of it. These roles this relates to are:
  • Back of House (kitchen) roles: You must complete Allergens & Food Safety Level 2.
  • Scottish Front of House roles (bartending, waiting staff, general staff): You’ll need to complete training for the responsible serving of alcohol.
  • Care and Support roles, for which you’ll need to complete specific courses via Care Skills Academy.
During your interview, your recruiter will let you know if you need to complete any training and will send you the link to complete it.