My University term has finished, can I work more hours?

Last updated on 29 January 2024

The short answer is yes, but there are a few things we need in order for you to work more hours outside the restrictions stated on your visa.

You’ll need to provide us with a Certificate of Student Status from your university. To do that, get in touch with us by visiting via the live support function in the app.

Your Certificate of Student Status must confirm the following and be written on official, university letter-headed paper. This must include:

  • Your full name
  • Your date of birth
  • Your Home address
  • Your programme start and end date
  • All terms for the duration of your course

This is the only document we’ll accept as proof of your term times.

Once you’ve completed your studies, to remove any restrictions on the hours you’re allowed to work, we’ll need a letter from your university confirming you’ve finished your studies or a new share code with a new graduate visa, indicating you are no longer a student.