See our video tutorial below on how to clock in and out (please accept our cookies policy to view the video), or, if your prefer, read the explanation underneath it.
There are three different ways you can clock in and out of a shift.
- Wait until you’re within at least one hour of your shift (you’ll see a countdown timer on the app).
- Tap ‘Clock in’.
- Give permission for access to your location services.
- At the end of your shift, tap ‘Clock out’, and the hours you’ve worked will be shown.
- You’ll be sent a reminder to clock out. If you forget, you’ll automatically be clocked out after eight hours.
- Once you arrive on site, meet with your manager or team leader.
- Open the app.
- Tap the ‘Clock in’ button on the shift screen, where you’ll then see your unique QR Code.
- Ask the manager/team leader to scan you in, to create an entry on your timesheet.
- Find your manager/team leader.
- Tell them you’ve finished your shift and ask them to scan you out, using the same method above.
If the in-app scanner isn’t working or the staffing manager doesn’t have their phone with them, you can clock in manually at the bottom of your QR Code screen.
Some employers may require you to scan a printed QR code up on the wall, on site – both to clock in and to clock out.