We can’t wait to have you on board as a verified Flexer and find you the roles to suit your needs.
Applying is simple and straightforward:
- On our website, look for the job you want (under ‘Find Jobs’ then ‘Apply for Jobs’). Apply for that job and you’ll be taken through to a screen to book an interview. You’ll need to fill in your details, then a number of times/dates for interview will be shown. You’ll receive an email confirming your interview, with a link to the video call on the day.
- Download our app via the App Store or Google Playstore and create your profile (open the links on your smartphone), including your summary (or ‘bio’), pay rate, availability, hours, skills and experience, and location (and important things like your banks details, to make sure you get paid!)
- Go to the Home Screen of the app and, as prompted, upload your Right to Work documents. If you’re a UK citizen, this will be a photo of your passport (no scans or photocopies). If you’re a non-UK citizen, this will be your share code, which you can get through Credas (you’ll get an email from them).
- Complete your 30-minute interview video call with one of our recruiters who will check whether we can verify you.
- All being well, you’ll then be fully verified on the app and can start booking shifts.
Remember: for your interview, it’s important to dress appropriately for the role you are applying for. For example, if you’re applying for a role as Waiting Staff, we’d expect to see you in a shirt and tie.
If you want to cancel or reschedule your interview, please use the links in your confirmation email to do so.
Tip: You only need to apply to one role and complete one interview regardless of how many roles you’re interested in — your recruiter will be happy to discuss all the opportunities within your area.