Drivers are always in demand at Indeed Flex, particularly with our retail employers, so we can’t wait to have you on board.
To become a Flex Driver you’ll need:
- To have held a UK driving licence for 1 year
- To have driven a 3.5 tonne vehicle in last 6 months
- To supply a check code from here. We can accept up to 6 points on your licence, but only for minor offences
- To provide us with a picture of the front and back of your driver’s licence
- For certain clients, we’ll complete a basic DBS check and mandatory inductions (for which you’ll be paid) may take place
Please note: Some of our clients have more specific requirements, but we can discuss the necessary details during your interview.
Please also note: Much as we’d rather not mention it, it’s important to let you know that you are liable for any PCNs received as a result of traffic contraventions, such as:
- Going past red lights
- Road traffic violations
- Parking in restricted zones (double yellow lines, parking in cycle lanes, in designated parking bays without paying a meter, parking in disabled or emergency spaces)
- Driving in bus lanes
- Congestion charges
- Driving in cycle lanes
- Yellow box junctions
- Driving the wrong way down a one-way street
- Breaking some traffic rules, for example going against a ‘no right turn’ sign
- Any behaviour which contradicts the highway code.