The employee ‘Referral Policy’ outlines a recruitment scheme that allows employees to refer a candidate for a job opening in the organisation.
Policy brief & purpose
At Indeed Flex we value, respect and appreciate our employees. We believe that us as employees are the best people that not only understand our organisation, culture and vision but will be able to spot the talents that can help serve our goals and will fit in well within the teams! We want to leverage this employee knowledge and therefore want to reward employees that help in finding great talent and placing them within the organisation.
Our Employee Referral Program Policy explains important aspects of our employee referral procedures, objectives, guidelines and purpose. We want to make this process as smooth as possible for our employees and for those who they refer to the business.
We place great importance on referrals because we trust our employees would know what’s best for our company.
Indeed Flex’s Employee Referral Program Policy applies to every internal staff member who refers a candidate to our business.
If you find someone within your network that you think would be a good fit for an open position at Indeed Flex, please refer the candidate via the referral section on Workable. Once you select the role that you wish to refer the applicant to, it will take you through the steps to complete this process.
On the premise that we hire your referred candidate on a permanent contract, you will be eligible for a referral bonus of:
- £2,000 for individual contributor / functional specialist roles
- £3,000 for manager and above roles.
The referral bonus will be paid in your country equivalent for the US which is subject to applicable payroll taxes and deductions.
Rules for rewards:
- All rewards are paid only for candidates hired on a permanent contract of employment.
- All rewards will be paid once the candidate has successfully completed their probation period (in most cases this would be six months) and the reward will be paid in the month following the probation completion.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, the first referrer will be eligible for the reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.
Who can participate in our employee referral program?
All Indeed Flex internal employees are eligible to participate in our referral program with the exception of:
- The Founders of Indeed Flex
- The TA team
- Hiring managers hiring into their own department *
* Whilst hiring managers are able to refer candidates, they will not be eligible to participate in the referral scheme if they have direct/indirect responsibility i.e. part of their existing department/function/team as the candidate they refer to the business.
Who can be referred to?
All candidates that meet the role specification criteria.
There are two conditions in which referrers will not qualify to participate in the referral scheme candidates
- The candidate referred is an ex employee of Indeed Flex in the last 12 months.
- Is already hired on a part-time, fixed term, or temporary contract basis.
- We encourage all staff members to check our open positions and consider your social networks and personal networks for candidates to refer to any given position.
- Keep in mind that rewards may be subject to taxation. Please contact the TA team or HR for more information.
We may decide to change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives and remove outdated ones. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective and or inefficient. Changes to the scheme will be communicated with a 48 hour notice of changes. Employees who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the reward that was in play at the time of the referral.
We’d like to remind our employees that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates will take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates referred will be seriously considered for the opportunity and the TA team will keep you the referee updated and involved as much as possible throughout the recruitment process.