Indeed Flex is hiring – Warehouse Operatives needed in Felixstowe – Temporary to permanent opportunities!
Our client is the UK’s leading independent Logistics and Global Trade Management Provider. As a Warehouse Worker your values will align with the client to deliver value to their customers. If you can conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times, uphold all warehouse regulations, and can manage heavy lifting, check out what we have to offer below!
Responsibilities may include:
- Accurately completing picking routines and stock checks as required.
- Accurately and safely preparing products for delivery and check and
- Confirming loads as complete and to report any discrepancies.
- Using mechanical lifting equipment as required and trained for.
- Performing any other duties necessary when required by management
- Ensuring that reasonable care is taken at all times
- Wearing all PPE supplied by the company as suitable for the task, in the correct manner and as it was designed to be worn.
- Reporting all accidents, near misses and/or dangerous occurrences to a member of management
- Reporting a breach in all/any breach of the company’s Health and Safety procedures.
- Accepting the training offered by the company and attending courses with reference to fire safety training.
- Smartphone for accessing the Indeed Flex App
- Attend online Zoom interview
- Physical strength
- You will be provided Hi-vis and steel toed protective boots
Salary: £9.99 – £10.98
*including Holiday Pay
Shift Options: Monday – Friday 8pm – 6pm | 1 hour break
*Occasional weekend shifts may be requested
*Temporary to permanent opportunities available
- High wages paid weekly
- £20 referral bonuses – tell your friends about us!
- Access to Social Media groups to meet other like-minded Flexers
- Holiday pay, sick pay and pension
Does this sound like you? Curious to learn more?