Waiting Staff jobs in Oxfordshire (Chipping Norton) – pick up shifts at the beautiful Soho Farmhouse!
Spread across 100 acres in Oxfordshire, the Farm occupies a series of renovated outbuildings, including a dilapidated watermill that now houses a country pub.
We have a fantastic opportunity for skilled and passionate Bartending and Waiting Staff to jump on board to support our client and deliver exceptional customer service to their club members.
- Type: Flexible – with permanent opportunity.
- Shift Pattern: Various shifts available (post successful induction)
- Pay rate: £10.00 per hour – (plus Holiday pay accrued at 12.07%)
What you’ll be doing
- Welcome customers and introduce menus and dishes
- Build great rapport with customers, offering first-class service
- Take orders and deliver them in a timely manner
- Adhere to food and health standards
- Identify special dietary needs
- Work closely with other team members to ensure the smooth running of restaurant/bar/cafe
- Process payments
Ideally, previous experience working in a similar busy, high profile venue is beneficial.
- Get paid weekly
- Training offered to upskill across roles with longer-term opportunities to progress