We are hiring Bilingual Customer Service Representatives in Richardson, TX.
The Customer Service Experience Representative I is an entry-level position that works in a high-performance customer-focused team environment and is responsible for the execution of customer-oriented tasks. This position will also be responsible to provide effective resolution to customer issues. This is a customer service position in a fast-paced centralized accounting services environment providing financial services to community associations throughout North America.
- Answers incoming calls in a timely, professional and very courteous manner in English/Spanish
- Exhibits professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflect positively on Associa and is consistent with company policies and practices
- Demonstrates excellent flexibility and effective communication skills in their interactions with others
- Troubleshoots and answers questions from homeowners relating to their account-Must apply common sense understanding all job-related tasks and interactions
- Will follow routine protocols and must be able to identify when routines do not apply in a specific situation
- Ability to identify and escalate calls to next level for additional assistance as necessary
- Ability to multitask while taking incoming calls
- Must demonstrate acceptable business writing skills
- Provide courteous and proactive experience in the client’s information inquiry process
- This role includes shift times anywhere from 9am-7pm, Monday through Friday. Must be able to work anytime between these hours.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level-Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.)
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.)
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented and a team player
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities
- Time management and time-critical prioritization skills
Education and Experience:
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 0-3 years of directly related or closely related experience