Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Housekeepers jobs in Glasgow – get paid weekly, work when and where you want!
Type: temp to perm, flexible
Shift Pattern: 8am – 4pm / 7am-3pm
Pay rate: £9.50 – £13 per hour
*Plus holiday pay accrued at 12.07%
With Indeed Flex, you will receive free access to exclusive benefits!
- £40 Referrals for each friend you refer to us!
- Free insurance, from paid sick days, accident pay to family leave
- Stay healthy with 24/7 digital GP and mental health support
- Save on food, fuel, technology, and more with dozens of deals and discounts
- High wages paid weekly
- Access to Social Media groups to meet other like-minded Flexers
- Staff meal for Flexers during shifts
- Daytime shifts – no late evening or night work!
We are looking for experienced Housekeepers to work at some of the UK’s most prestigious hotels and venues.
Housekeepers are vital to ensuring that our customers and their guests have a positive experience from beginning to end. While ensuring that designated areas are clean, you may be responsible for making beds and changing linens while dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures. You could be upkeeping commercial buildings or working with some of the UK’s most prestigious hotels!
Typical housekeeper job duties will include:
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Washing windows.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
Knowledge of and experience in cleaning and sanitising rooms to varying levels to meet requirements are essential for this role. We are looking for candidates with a willingness to learn new cleaning methods and how to use various pieces of equipment. Other skills preferred include: ability to adapt to different situations, good customer service skills, reliability, organisational skills, integrity and honesty.
Sound good? Apply below!