Note: This job is for Indeed Flex, but will take place at a client’s worksite.
Bar Staff jobs for the upcoming busy festival season in Edinburgh – get paid weekly, work when and where you want.
Type: Temp to perm, flexible
Shift Pattern: Flexible shifts
Pay rate: Starting from £10 per hour
Plus holiday pay accrued at 12.07%
We’re Indeed Flex, and we provide job seekers with the fastest way to find temporary work that fits their lifestyles, giving you the choice over where, when and for whom you work.
Working as part of a team of bar staff is not only a creative position where you get to harness your mixology skills, it requires a passion for customer service whilst working efficiently in a face-paced environment. As bar staff, you may be mixing traditional, and/or craft cocktails, and working with other members of your team to ensure bar stations are stocked, bottles are replenished, and drinks are garnished whilst ensuring that identification and age requirements are being verified.
*We are looking for candidates who have previous knowledge and experience as bar staff in a similar role.
Responsibilities may include:
- Replenishing bottles and preparing garnish trays
- Preparing and serving drinks
- Processing payments
- Following all legal requirements and procedures
- Collecting glasses and cleaning up spills
- Stocking coasters, napkins, and straws
- Monitoring and maintaining clean bar stations
- Have a positive attitude to build great rapport with customers
With Indeed Flex, you will receive free access to exclusive benefits.
- £40 Referrals for each friend you refer to us!
- Free insurance, from paid sick days, accident pay to family leave
- Stay healthy with 24/7 digital GP and mental health support
- Save on food, fuel, technology, and more with dozens of deals and discounts
- High wages paid weekly
- Access to Social Media groups to meet other like-minded Flexers
Apply now to book your interview slot and get further information.