Join the Indeed Flex team!
We are hiring a team of Material Handlers for our client near you.
The Material Handler assists with the distribution of production materials. This is accomplished by moving production material from inventory and distributing it to the appropriate room(s) for production.
The material handler is responsible for warehousing and distribution of material within the logistics operation. Duties include but, are not limited to:
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Locates material and supplies by pulling and verifying material listed on production of inventory.
• Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering material.
• Documents material disposition by production designated as Return to Stock (RTS) by verifying material part number and proper disposition.
• Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, leading, and securing products.-
• Documents product shipment by recording relevant material information.
• Load/unload deliveries, accept shipments, identify/prepare and deliver material to and from appropriate departments.