The good news is, yes! 

But! There’s a few things we need! To work more hours outside the restrictions stated on your visa, you will need to provide us with an official document from your University. You can do so by emailing us at

⚠️ IMPORTANT: Please be aware that this document needs to be in the form of a confirmation letter  (letter headed paper and with their stamp)  from your University and must state the following: 

    • Certificate of Student Status
    • Student Full name
    • Date of Birth
    • Home address
    • Programme dates
    • Upcoming Holiday Period (start and end dates required)

We will not accept your Academic Calendar as proof of your holiday term times.