The purpose of this document is to provide information on the processes that are currently in place at Indeed Flex. This information is applicable to all Agency Workers who are verified on our App. We also want to provide important links to sites where you can keep up to date with information as the situation progresses.
All the latest information regarding COVID-19 and Coronavirus can be found by clicking on to the government website at the following link – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus. Indeed Flex actively encourages you to keep up to date with all the current advice and guidance that is available to you via the above website link
As part of our current onboarding process, Indeed Flex provides basic level safety information which is detailed below. For all agency workers that are currently verified, please see the below information that Indeed Flex is providing you in order to Stay Safe:
If you begin to feel unwell, or in fact you are having to self isolate due to coming in to contact with someone showing symptoms, then please follow the below advice:
- Follow all government advice and guidance on this matter which can be found at Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Gov.uk
- Stay at home and self isolate for a period of 10 days if you are showing symptoms. If you live with someone with symptoms or have come into contact with someone who is showing symptoms then you will need to self isolate for 10 days.
- Notify Indeed Flex immediately of your situation by contacting us on the Live Chat function within the app. It is your responsibility to inform us of your situation in order to minimise the risk of transmission
- Let us know exactly what the situation is so that we can determine the period of quarantine
- Indeed Flex will then suspend your profile for the period of quarantine in order to allow you to follow government advice.
- Fully vaccinated people will no longer have to self isolate if they are identified as a close contact of someone with Covid (as long as they have no symptoms) from:
7th August – Wales
9th August – Scotland
16th August – England
Instead, you will need to take a PCR test and update Indeed Flex with the results. You can stop self-isolating if the result is negative. If the result is positive, you will need to continue self-isolating. Please note you will need to provide evidence of your vaccination.
- Indeed Flex will then have a duty to ensure that all clients and fellow colleagues that you would have come into contact with immediately prior, are traced and contacted using our technology.
- If you have been contacted by Indeed Flex due to track and trace, then please follow all government advice and guidance on this matter. You will need to self isolate for 10 days and again the above process will begin.
- You must also self-isolate if you or someone you live with have Covid symptoms. You can stop self-isolating if the person with symptoms gets a negative PCR result.