The purpose of this document is to provide information on the processes that are currently in place at Indeed Flex. This information is applicable to all Agency Workers who are verified on our App. We also want to provide important links to sites where you can keep up to date with information as the situation progresses.
All the latest information regarding COVID-19 and Coronavirus can be found by clicking on to the government website at the following link – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus. Indeed Flex actively encourages you to keep up to date with all the current advice and guidance that is available to you via the above website link
As part of our current onboarding process, Indeed Flex provides basic level safety information which is detailed below. For all agency workers that are currently verified, please see the below information that Indeed Flex is providing you in order to Stay Safe:
If you begin to feel unwell, or in fact you are having to self isolate due to coming in to contact with someone showing symptoms, then please follow the below advice:
- Follow all government advice and guidance on this matter which can be found at Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Gov.uk
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms you should stay at home and self-isolate immediately. You should arrange to have a PCR test as soon as possible. If this PCR test result is positive, you must continue to self-isolate. ● The self-isolation advice for people with coronavirus (COVID-19) has changed. It is now possible to end self-isolation after 7 days, following 2 negative LFD tests taken 24 hours apart. The first LFD test should not be taken before the sixth day.
- Notify Indeed Flex immediately of your situation by contacting us on the Live Chat function within the app. It is your responsibility to inform us of your situation in order to minimise the risk of transmission. Let us know exactly what the situation is so that we can determine the period of quarantine.
- Indeed Flex will then suspend your profile for the period of quarantine in order to allow you to follow government advice.
- If you have been vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, you are less likely to become severely ill if you catch COVID-19. You are also less likely to spread COVID-19 to other people, but it is still possible for this to happen. Therefore:
- If you are not fully vaccinated, and you live in the same household as someone with COVID-19, you are legally required to stay at home and self-isolate for 7 days.
- If you are fully vaccinated and you live in the same household as someone with COVID-19, you are not legally required to self-isolate. However, you are strongly advised to take an LFD test every day for 7 days, and to self-isolate if any of these test results is positive.
- Your account can be reverified if your result is negative. Please note you will need to provide evidence of your negative test result and vaccination for your account to be reverified.
- Indeed Flex will then have a duty to ensure that all clients and fellow colleagues that you would have come into contact with immediately prior, are traced and contacted using our technology.
- If you have been contacted by Indeed Flex due to track and trace, then please follow all government advice and guidance on this matter. You will need to self isolate for 10 days and again the above process will begin.