Founded in 2015, originally known as ‘Syft’ as a Startup to disrupt the temp staffing industry. In 2019, Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. Today, we are known as ‘Indeed Flex’ with nearly 250 employees spanning across the UK & US.
What is Indeed Flex?
We are an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Indeed Flex has begun its US expansion. Starting in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Indeed Flex has recently expanded to San Antonio and Atlanta, GA.
Summary of the role
The role of the Sales Team Leader (STL) is to support the sales organization in leading a team of Mid Market Business Development Managers, winning new business and developing the skill set of their team members. The STL will undertake overall responsibility for your team’s sales pipeline. The purpose of the STL role is to develop and support your team in winning new contracts to support the growth of Indeed Flex.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and lead a team of new business sales executives to support the growth and development of Indeed Flex
- Work with the new business sales team, Indeed and internal sales teams as appropriate to promote Indeed Flex and create value by converting the sales pipeline
- Assist the leadership team in designing, developing and implementing scalable best practice processes to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-team collaboration
- To actively source and apply business intelligence by gathering relevant, accurate and timely information; interpreting and applying this to gain insight into client challenges and identify potential sales opportunities.
- Develop appropriate engagement strategies for client interactions.
- Prepare and deliver highly effective client propositions and presentations that get the client’s attention
- Identify and create innovative solutions that benefit the client and enhances brand / revenue
- Identify any opportunities for cross selling of wider scope or professional services within our existing clients
- Develop pre-sales materials with the marketing i.e. client presentations and case study documents
- Identify new market opportunities outside of current core business
- Full P&L accountability.
- Provide leadership in the development and growth of the new business sales team; cultivate a culture of focused hard work, collaboration, accountability and results through robust people development and performance accountability
- Understands the necessary processes and documentation to enhance internal communication and provide visibility to the client on the delivery of their product
- 5+ years of sales experience, with 3+ years in progressively responsible sales leadership roles, looking for a fresh challenge and be ready to roll sleeves up and get involved
- Experience in workforce recruitment, workforce technology
- Have demonstrated experience driving exponential growth and revenue generation in a rapid growth and lean environment
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You’re flexible and responsive to the changes of a fast-paced company
- You’re passionate about bringing flexible work opportunities to our Flexers.
- You bring personal pride to your work and interactions.
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn new things from all people.
- You want to have an impact in the greater community and customer’s lives
- You are excited about being part of the team that will be launching Indeed Flex in the US
Indeed Flex is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.