Founded in 2015, originally known as ‘Syft’ as a Startup to disrupt the temp staffing industry. In 2019, Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. Today, we are known as ‘Indeed Flex’ with nearly 250 employees spanning across the UK & US.
What is Indeed Flex?
We are an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Indeed Flex has begun its US expansion. Starting in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Indeed Flex has recently expanded to San Antonio and Atlanta, GA.
Reporting to a Sales Manager, the role of the Business Development Manager is to generate new business for Indeed Flex in the Light Industrial Sector, FM and Retail sectors.
The purpose of the BDM is to secure new contracts and to support the sales organization in growing the business. You will deliver outstanding results in helping clients reduce costs, improving performance and manage change by utilizing technology and helping people get jobs. You’ll be committed to developing long-term relationships based on trust and added value. With experience in selling to c-level and above you’ll secure new contracts via a number of channels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new business opportunities through a mix of research, cold calling and relationship building
- Build a strong pipeline of fully qualified opportunities within the Light Industrial, Retail and Facilities Management Sectors
- Promote and convert the sales pipeline
- Delivering confident, well-researched and individually-tailored sales presentations to prospective client management that get the client’s attention
- Sharing of industry best practices with clients to maximize the value of Indeed Flex’s solutions and services.
- Understanding the Indeed Flex proposition to a Subject Matter Expert level
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of business development or direct commercial staffing sales experience
- Track record of above target success
- Commercially minded with high level attention to detail
- Superb ability to build rapport quickly within a face-to-face and digital environment
- Previous experience of managing multiple sales processes through to completion
- Must possess the desire to succeed and obsessive about hitting targets consistently
- Strong IT skills and have experience using CRM systems preferably Salesforce
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You’re flexible and responsive to the changes of a fast-paced company
- You’re passionate about bringing flexible work opportunities to our Flexers.
- You bring personal pride to your work and interactions.
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn new things from all people.
- You want to have an impact in the greater community and customer’s lives
- You are excited about being part of the team that will be launching Indeed Flex in the US
Indeed Flex is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.